1. Chamber Advocacy | We are a strong voice advocating on your behalf to reduce the negative impact of government regulations.
2. Business Assistance & Support | We will facilitate introductions and provide you with access to services helpful to your business.
3. Economic Development | The Chamber is the lead organization in the region’s strategic effort to recruit and retain businesses and talent.
4. Business Promotion & Advertising | You’ll be listed on our website which has 6,000-plus monthly visitors with options for listing upgrades.
5. Education & Professional Development | Low- or no-cost workshops and programs to help you manage and grow your business.
6. Networking & Connections | Dozens of networking events provide opportunities to expand your contacts and generate new leads.
7. Industry Roundtables | Unique discussions offer a forum for idea exchanges, challenges, and best practice sharing among your sector.
8. Leadership & Volunteer Opps | Professional growth opportunities include ambassadorships, committees, and leadership programs.
9. Skilled Workforce Access | Members receive access to the Chamber’s Workforce Development Department, tapping into local colleges.
10. Programs to Help Your Business Succeed | Free referral and mentorship groups to help you grow your business.
For more information or to join, contact:
Virginia Murphy | 508.753.2924, ext. 240| firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristen Luna | 508.753.2924, ext. 226 | email@example.com